Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Starting Fresh

New year, new adventures!

*Since moving to the city(Canton) I have been busy and excited for new things to come!
I know facebook is a way to keep in touch, but I like the more private and personal touch of a blog. It keeps who you want in the loop! Also after seeing my cousin Melanies page I wanted to be as creative as her!
*My roomate and I have made our little canton house a home and it keeps getting better everyday! I will post pics up here as the place gets decorated more.
*I also have been cooking a lot more since I live on my own and want to try new recipes, which I will share with everyone!
*After running my first long distance run(15k) well tried to run it all, stupid charlie horse at mile 7...I have decided to sign up for a half marathon! Mostly because it is in obx one of my fav places, and also to strive for something I never pictured myself doing. Because of that I joined a gym and have been up every morning at 530 trying to push myself to run...We will see April 22nd how that goes...

For now I am just getting this started, but will try to update as fun things happen in this new city girls life :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have become motivated to run a half marathon!!! It is such a good feeling to finish a race that you train for. Just crossing the finish line gives you the greatest feeling that "runners high".
    Let me know if you want a running partner if your ever in town or if you need to do a long run I will come down to you and we can get a good 10 miler in or something!

    ReplyDelete