Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How long until summer?

Now that my birthday month is over the next thing to look forward to is warm weather and summer...Well I take that back, I am looking forward to Michigan in March for work, Boston and my first 1/2 marathon in April and then summer...
For my birthday weekend we ended up going out friday night to fells point, had a great time with everyone!
Saturday Scott Susan and I did some errands had a  fun day then my parents came over for drinks and apps before we headed to the comedy club. I got sung to once we got to the comedy club(he tried to embarress me). The comedians were great, we then went to dinner at RA sushi, not a fan of sushi but their shrimp tempora is great and finished it off with the best dessert out there..tempora cinnamin cake...
My dad was drinking(he never ever does) and he wanted to go out so we took him into fells point and went to maxs. Had a beer or 2 then headed home. It was a nice day! I got a bike and a necklace from my parents.
On my actual birthday jeanne came down and we ran around the harbor for 6 miles, which felt great! I am getting closer to my 13 mile goal!
We then went to stackhouse for drinks and my aunt met us there and gave me my gifts, wisks, recipe book, and a recipe holder. So love kitchen stuff! Later in the night Scott took me to Salt, a restaurant in Butchers Hill. It was so fancy and soo good, I got brasied short ribs, Scott got Mahi. We had a great dinner and it was a perfect ending to a great 25th birthday. And he surprised me with a ipod when we got home :)

Now no drink March starts(not going to drink and if I do very very little) so I can focus on running and getting into summer shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment