Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello Summer

Such a tough memorial day! No beach! I think it's the first time in my life I have not spent my long weekend away at the beach! I worked at bo brooks weds, sat, sunday. I made great $ so it was worth it, other then not getting a tan.
I layed out back for a little at my house, so not like the beach. Felt weird having backyards and houses so close to me and no sand under my toes.
I ran with my friend roy in the heat of bmore, then ran again Monday. There are some algea blooms in the harbor that are killing fish, making bmore smell horrible.
I am working 2 jobs now and staying busy, but something just isn't right.. I am just in a blah mood, as sad as it may sound I think its a combination of my job and the beach. I am not enjoying my day job, and know no beach trips are planned its making me in a blah mood. I am job searching every day, I have even applied for a job in Florida..Anything to make me happy again...I am also trying to plan a long weekend to beach asap!
I did get Melanie and I tickets to o's vs nat's game. I am excited for cousin time out in bmore! I took off the day after the game so we can really enjoy ourselves Sat at the game!
Both my cousins now know what they are having in the fall, a boy for Katie and a girl for Brooke! It will be a fun filled fall with the new babies!
Lets hope as the weather gets better and I get to have some fun my next posting will be in better spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment